piCture pOlish: Sunset


Happy Hump Day everyone!

Today, I have another gorgeous colour from piCture pOlish to share with you:


Sunset. 2 thin coats over white.
Oops! I should have warned you to put on some shades first. My bad! Sunset is an eye-searing neon orange with just a touch of coral to make me go weak in the knees. I am thankful that it is technically summer all year round in Singapore so I always have an excuse to rock some neons though I suspect I would wear them all the same elsewhere whenever I need to brighten up my day ;)

As with most neon shades, Sunset is slightly sheer and applies like a crelly. I believe it would have reached opacity on its own but I chose to wear it over white to make the colour really pop!

So, do you like neon colours? When will you wear them - only in summer or all year round?

Sunset is available at piCture pOlish's website and through its network members. You can follow piCture pOlish on InstagramTwitter or Facebook for more updates and new releases as well!

 photo xoxo_zpsaad7ebe5.png

**Products were provided for our honest review. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Categories