Last Sale



Hello lovelies! It has been a while since I have made my polishes available for sale and I must apologise for not responding to the various email requests sent to my inbox which have gone unanswered because I was so bogged down with work.

After much deliberation, I have decided to start accepting orders again for all the old colours one last time before I retire them. It pains me to retire my babies but it has become infeasible for me to keep a few of so many colours. I am probably not making these old colours available on the blog after this last sale unless I can find a solution to my problem.

As before, I will be making all the old polishes available for pre-orders on the form (to be inserted below) from tomorrow, Thursday, 20 March 2014, 9am SGT.

You can view pictures of the colours under the "TPW Polishes" tab or by browsing the blog posts labelled "franken". 

All colours will be available in the following sizes:
12ml @ US$10 each
5ml @ US$4 each

All orders will be mailed via Registered Mail and shipping rates are as follows:
International: US$6 for the first 12ml / US$3 for the first 5ml + US$2 for each subsequent 12ml + US$1 for each subsequent 5ml
Singapore: flat rate of US$4

Please note that pre-orders will be filled as quickly as I can and they will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis according to the timestamp on the pre-order form.


As always, thank you for your love and support!
Which are your favourite colours and what polishes would you like to see from me next? ;)


 photo xoxo_zpsaad7ebe5.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Categories