Tony Moly: GT02 Earth (Galaxy)

Hello everyone! *waves enthusiatically*

Why am I so happy, you ask? Well, we're at 96 GFC followers!! Only 4 more to the magical 100! *yay* Thank you so much for liking us and joining us here in our little polish well :)
Definitely time to plan a little thank you gift *wink*

Today, I'm back with the second of the Tony Moly Galaxy glitters - Earth!


Earth is another fantastic polish jam-packed with a mix of blue, purple and pink glitter in a sheer dark purple base (the second picture is more color accurate). And am I imagining those random rainbow flashes from the polish? Ok, I did not. There are some holographic glitters buried in the mix too! Awesome!

Again, I can hardly imagine Mother Earth looking this sexy vampy! Lol!


Here's another drool-inducing macro shot of the nail:


Eh... wait a minute! It does look similar to my franken, Purple Rose of Virgo! D: 
But they are definitely not dupes. The glitters in Earth are generally chunkier and much more dense. Cue: foil removal method
What can I say? I love them both! :D

What do you think of Earth?

xoxo,
mich

3 comments:

  1. of all of Galaxy polishes, this is my absolut fav! so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like this! It is really complex and mysterious, isn't it? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I think that's the right word - mysterious! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories