a-england: St. George

Bonjour!

There is still a few hours left to the end of a-england's promotion in celebration of Tristam's 1st birthday (Happy birthday, Tristam!) so I thought I should share the last a-england shade I have in my stash.

Although I did not buy any color from The Legend collection myself, Cheryl was kind enough to do a swap with me so I am now the proud owner of St. George! :D
Let's have a look at this beauty, shall we?


St. George is a really gorgeous deep teal color filled with tiny holographic particles that gives St. George a subtle glowy effect. Unfortunately, the sun wasn't co-operating when I was taking these pictures so I couldn't capture any holographic action in my pictures. :(




*swoon* The richness of the color is intoxicating, isn't it?

And as if that wasn't enough reason to fall in love with St. George, the formula is really fantastic - buttery smooth, fuss-free application. The top-notch formula is really what draws me to a-england.

So what do you think of St. George? Which a-england shades are your favorites?

xoxo,
mich

22 comments:

  1. I'm getting this polish soon and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so so so wanted to get this polish with the Tristam birthday promotion, but despite it *just* having started, St George was sold out! Sadness! But I ordered Tristam eyes instead. Seemed fitting :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Girl and Her PolishApril 3, 2012 at 6:51 PM

    I love this polish!  I really need to place an order! Looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... this is soooo gorgeous... 
    I really want this! Sites that carry A-England, please restock this fast.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean!! I went looking for Dragon only to find that it's oos too :( Princess Sabra is also a very pretty color! I love it but I didn't think it will look nice on my skin tone though :<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! :D And yes, go place an order! It's too pretty ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be crossing my fingers for you!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey love your swatches!!! I'm passing on the 'Get to know me' tag . Details at nailpolishanon.blogspot.com. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog!  I am loving it! I have this color-but havent worn it yet!  Must do that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you love what we have here! <3
    and yup you should! Especially if there's sun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this type of blue *-* I've never seen this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Then you should get it! ;P It's really pretty! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Btw, I just had my 1st A-England order (Bridal Veil and Princess Sabra) from the recent Tristam Bday celebration promotion. I am sure I will love them. kekekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks! These are gorgeous colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks amazing on you!! It truly is a beauty.  Glad you were able to get it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories