Essence: Date with the Night

Here's another short scheduled post! I am probably still in the middle of my exams. It turns out that I'm one of the unlucky ones to end my exams this late. Some of my friends have already finished their exams even before I started my first paper! It's seriously demoralizing to see facebook updates of their post-exam outings *tears hair out* I must persevere!!!

This is one of the first Essence polishes that I've got since they started selling at Watsons.


Date with the Night is a brown metallic polish. Really brush-stroke-y. It took me 2 careful coats with a light touch to kind of even it out. I'm not sure why I grabbed this from the shelves. I am not a fan of metallic or frost finishes at all. I guess I was drawn to the dark brown in the bottle. Unfortunately, it didn't really translate on the nails. It's more gray on me for some reason :|

I think I will try using it for stamping next time... They are supposed to be good for stamping right?

xoxo,
mich

9 comments:

  1. A Girl and Her PolishApril 28, 2012 at 10:36 AM

    I want this polish!! LOVE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start exams today too... in 2 hours =\ and finish on Wednesday. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exams on a saturday?! *_* Ok I shall not complain, lol! Good luck!! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still studying for my paper on Monday so you're not alone! 

    ReplyDelete
  5.  I have two papers on Monday and I finish on Wednesday... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought this polish too, but I haven't tried it yet. I don't finish with exams until Tuesday. Sigh. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa Lee mindpolish : I have the bestest polish friends in Sg. <3 Let's all jiayou!! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's all work hard for our revision and reward ourselves with more polish and nail painting after exams!! ;p All the best for your exams!

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories