Zoya: Skylar

Good morning lovelies!

I don't know about you but after so many days of dark polishes, I'm in the mood for some lighter shades. Since there was a request to swatch Skylar from Zoya's True Collection, here goes:


Skylar is a slightly dusty blue filled with silver and muted gold flecks / shimmer. Really soft-looking and pretty! Makes me feel all delicate ;)

I am really surprised by how much I like it on me! Like... I really really love it!!!




Isn't it sooo pretty?
The formula was good - smooth and not runny at all. It was nicely opaque in two thin coats and dried glossy. I added a top coat anyway to really bring out the tiny flecks - I find that the top coat always brings out the tiny details in a color. The brush is the usual one but fans out nicely and is easy to control - barely any clean up was needed. That's always a plus in my books. Now Zoya has really gotten my attention ;p

So what do you think of Skylar? Did you get any other colors from the collection?

xoxo,
mich

24 comments:

  1. This color is awesome on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so eager to get my paws on this colour! I wish Zoya wasn't so tricky to find here in NZ. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty!  This is the only one I have (so far) from this collection and I loooove it.  I really want Tru but I am trying to wait for another promo >>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this colour looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously so gorgeous. Love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got 3 other colors (Cho, Farah and Lotus) from this collection and missed out this one.. now i m thinking of getting the other 3 to complete the whole collection. Had a serious crush on Bevin and Skylar recently. now I know why I am so broke.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous on you!!! I love this shade. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I know how it feels :( Zoyas are not easy to come by in Singapore too. Hopefully you will be able to find some etailers that ship to NZ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my only one from the collection too! lol! I am now eyeing Bevin and a few other older colors - since I'm not in the US, I guess I will save up a little more before I splurge on more zoyas! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. yessss I couldn't agree more! I'm really drooling over Bevin (and Tru) and wondering why I didn't buy them!! Pity Zoyas are a little expensive in Singapore :( 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Marisa! I'm really loving this one so hard now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty - this is on my list of to get polishes! And your pics are flawless as always. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know, right? I am also regretting of not getting the 3. hmm.. i do know a supplier that ship internationally. Let me send you details via email. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That would be awesome! Thank you, Esther! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15.  Gorgeous, Zoya and OPI really hit the nail on the head for me for 2012 Spring/Summer... LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous color!-please make sure you guys check out my giveaway-I'm telling the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yup these two collections are really gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you! I will be sure to check it out! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories