12 Days of Christmas: Day 9 - Santa Claus!

Less than 5 days to Christmas! *happy jiggle*

Today, I attempted some Santa nails!


To be honest, I was running of out nail ideas so I went to trusty google to look for some inspiration. I spotted this santa on one of the websites but I can't seem to be able to find it again. As with all other mani-s I've done, my attempt is quite far off from the original. lol!

Since I couldn't find any nude polish in my tiny stash (I'm not really a fan of nude polishes), Santa's face is just the color of my bare nail. ;P

I've also used a sparkly rhinestone for his nose! The original mani used a light pink dot for the nose but it looked a little strange on my Santa so I thought to try some red Swarovski rhinestones that I've received from Mei Mei as a christmas present (thank you meimei!! <3). It turned out to be wayyy cuter than a pink dot so I've stuck it on. It was an instant hit with my sister too! :D



Even iPhoto recognizes my Santa! :D


The polka dots were done over white base. I've added a layer of sheer pearly coat over the white with OPI's Pearl of Wisdom to soften the white and make it more wearable and shimmery :)

Polishes used:
Clatty - #92 (white)
OPI - Pearl of Wisdom
O2 Skin - MK0220 (red)
Clatty - #94 (black)

So, what do you think of my Santa mani? :)

xoxo,
mich


4 comments:

 

Instagram

Categories