Deborah Lippmann: Bad Romance

Well, it seems like we're having a mini DL series here for the week! ;)

Bad Romance was another Deborah Lippmann polish that I got along with Across the Universe. I mean, come on, how could I resist Lady Gaga?


Bad Romance is a sheer black polish filled with small and larger purple hex glitters. I like the purple and black color combination. It gives a very edgy look that, I thought, matches Lady Gaga to a T.

Pictures are shown with one coat of Bad Romance layered over black.




Application was smooth - as I've come to expect of DLs. The glitter was a little less dense so it helps to shake the bottle up a bit to get the larger hex glitters.

So, what do you think of Bad Romance?
*gaga, ooh la la~ want your bad romance~* :tone :mj

xoxo,
mich

18 comments:

  1. Love this! It is on my wish list. But now seeing your post, it looks like Revlon's Scandolous looks JUST like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice mani.please visit my blog end subscribe end i will do the same on yours.let's follow us .http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so gorgeous! So glad I got the Revlon dupe recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helena Lacky CornerMay 16, 2012 at 10:26 PM

    This looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I told you on IG already, but I love this one you!  So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Girl and Her PolishMay 16, 2012 at 10:42 PM

    GORGEOUS!!  I love the purple and black! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great color! Now i have the song stuck in my head..lols 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard that it's an exact dupe! ;D Unfortunately I don't have the Revlon one myself so I couldn't do a comparison lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I will check out your blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you like it, Melissa! You have to wear it soon!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Marisa! You're such a darling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. And I was humming the song to myself when I painted my nails! LOL! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! I love Lady Gaga!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you like it! ^_^ Lady Gaga is really in a league of her own <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories