Deborah Lippmann: Ruby Red Slippers

As promised, here's the last DL I have in my stash - Ruby Red Slippers!

2 coats of Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers over black
It's a killer. :L Red and black has always been one of my favorite combos. It just oozes so much class! So, it's unsurprising that there are many other red and black glitter polishes such as China Glaze's Lubu Heels and Rescue Beauty Lounge's Black Russian.

But what makes Ruby Red Slippers stand out is the scattering of chunky red glitters in the mix. Now, that's a lady who is confident enough to flaunt her stuff without overdoing it! The balance is perfect! There is just enough large glitters to make a statement without being overwhelming. And when the glitters catch the light, they positively glow. Incredibly sexy. <3


Are you in love yet?

xoxo,
mich

13 comments:

  1. Oooh, gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really beautiful! I also black and red combos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, talk about an instant lemming--this is such a classy, flirty stunner!

    *le swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is stunning! Love black and red polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yupp! It was definitely love at first sight for me too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I put two coats of RRS over one coat of black :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Paulina! I love this so much too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, stunning polish, did you put it on over black?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous on you!! I adore this shade.

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories