Essence: Choose Me

Well, it's already said 'choose me' so how could I not?


Choose Me is a really beautiful polish with flecks of gold and green swimming in a sheer blue base. It looks like a close or exact dupe of the other popular colors like Zoya Charla, OPI Catch Me in Your Net and Orly Halley's Comet - just at a fraction of the price and size.

The color reminds me very strongly of the crystal clear sea blue/green waters that you often see in the holiday brochures. The twinkling specks of gold look almost like the sunlight reflecting off the surface of the sea. Breathtakingly unreal. Definitely a color that mermaids will wear - they exist, don't they? ;)



*_* I want to take a swim in there!
The formula of this was pretty good. It was a little runny but still manageable. It took about three thin coats to be opaque.

What do you think of this color? Do you have one of the dupes?

xoxo,
mich

23 comments:

  1. I love this polish! I own this, Zoya Charla and Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this and have yet to really wear it! I should though! so pretty!
     

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my untrieds... your swatches make me want to put them on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!! Now I am thinking I probably need a backup of this color ;) It's really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try it!! It's really pretty! The gold flash is stronger IRL! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks really pretty!! I love this color!!
    by the way, I think I got your package. My mum told me I got a package from Singapore so it must be yours. I will go back home tomorrow evening, so I'll let you know tomorrow! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this one and I love it! Very beautiful! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour looks so sparkly and pretty! So glad you recommended this colour to me! Can't wait to try it out for myself! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this polish and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks gorgeous on you! And there is a hidden Eiffel Tower in your last picture haha ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful color and nails! I have Charla but haven't tried it alone because I heard it stains like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo yay for nail mail!! ^_^ Was it from us? hoping the polishes arrived safely! 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shall wait for your pics! I'm sure it will look stunning on you too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't know what took me so long to find out about this polish but I'm glad I have it now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Deborah! I didn't notice that until you pointed it out! lol! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, Pris! I didn't know that about Charla! I almost bought it at a flea but decided to get the cheaper essence one instead lol! 

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yesss!! It's really stunning! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, it was your package and everything arrived safely! thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories